Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The things that made me happy today

Hey Kevin's

Today my friend Duaa' , Rewaa and Lina made me happy today . They made me laugh all the time . Today I was crying because of my last post YEAH! It's about my old friend and they make me happy . In the middle of the break I don't know why I'm start crying it just my feels can't take it anymore missing the time we take our lunch together . I tell all my feels to them and I started crying A LOT ! And the last thing that makes me happy is about our last period and its English . The teacher is telling us a story and I didn't pay much attention instead listening to her story telling I made a poison water . I buy a bottle of water and I take my old highlighter and I ask my friend to open it and I want to take only the colours . Since I take the colour I put it in the bottle . Then the teacher saw us and I got detention with my friend and sitting with Ms. Nidaa for two hours -.- the worst thing I ever made in my life , just because of that .

Sincerely from ,
A kid got detention

No comments:

Post a Comment