Sunday, February 24, 2013

Haiiiiixxx

Vas happening?

Last week is a great time for me because me and all the class going to kidzania and its a trip by bus . We arrive at 9 o'clock and it take 1 hour to get there . In the bus it has two classes 6GA and others its like never been to the trip and they act like monkey . Me and my friend act natural before I get to the bus I wear a simple makeup just a eyeliner and mascara . I didn't even remember the first thing I do in kidzania ..... Anyway we make coca cola , be a pilot and others . Here's a tip when you go to kidzania you need to wear tight jeans and t -shirt for the shoes you need to wear like converse or something else but not the sandal you can't wear it bc my other friend wear it and her legs hurts so much and she need to be absent today it hurts a lot! And btw you need to run right? So it's better to wear shoes instead of sandal . For bags you need to wear a light one because I bring the big one and it really heavy and right now I can't feel my shoulder but its getting better now or you can also wear the two shoulder bags. Really it's a good tips from me and if you don't follow it I just want to say " serve you right " Kay baiixx

And FYI don't judge me and my friends telling that their not pretty -.-

Sincerely ,
We are BFF including my old friend

No comments:

Post a Comment