Monday, February 4, 2013

Missing Someone in Mÿ Life

Hey Kevin's

Sorry because not posting last few days bc getting ready for the school trip and I'm so exited!! These lately I'm just missed my friend at Malaysia she's the one who everything to me . Have you ever been so jealous because you BFF is friending with someone else better than you ? Have you ? ..... Her name is Nur Dahiyah she is the same grade as mine . Since she went to my old school and she meet my old friend and still schooling at there . She used to hate me when I was there but now she kinda like me ? Weirdo! She used to hate me A LOT ! But I don't know why she become my friend ??? I communicate with her using Twitter as everyone knows it . Lately she never tweet even Message with me anymore she just tweet the girl I hated the most. You can't know her name because it is a secret , I'm sorry . I just wanted you to know that I'm a person not a doll you can play with and using her money if you remember when we first met and I always treat you to lunch and do everything for you i'll always give everything you need I'm the one who make you happy right?but since I move to Dubai you just leave me , it's like a doll you never want to use it and you bought a new one . Pleasee at least you chat with me . I want to know your life . You're the only one I had .

Please , Change Your Life

Sincerely ,
From the one you needed the most

No comments:

Post a Comment