Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome

Hey Kevin's !

YES! I know it's rude but its directioner thing ? Anyway this is my new Blog and I try to make it simple so here it is . My name is Anis and I'm 13 years old and everyone knows that I'm from Malaysia and live in Dubai and in college i'll be at London . I love to eat especially i love to eat Nandos . I'm a Directioner love Harry a.k.a pussy cat lover and Niall a.k.a eat . If you want to know me so well just follow me on twitter anis_yusmadi . Btw this is not my 1D Blog it just about me who fangirling with my friend about 5 HOT guys and wanting to Married one of them . I think you might wanna know where i school , its called Al - Maarifa' Int'l Private School and its the worst school ever but the best part is that we can bring phone in school . tryin' to tell about today story . Today its the half best day ever and the rest of it is the worst . 7:00 sending my brother and  to school and my sister have a trip to a zoo and i hope she will live there forever -.- haha i'm not going to school coz i want to take the break off hopefully my dad agree I WILL DIE If i cant take the break off suffering from the damn school DUHH !!! And today my dad salary dayy YAY! Wanting so much to shopping especially they on SALE! So maybe this goodbye now . i will post later 
Sincerely from,
A kid who  create a new blog

No comments:

Post a Comment